Events, workshops and webinars to keep you informed
Whether in-person, online, or on-demand -- our expert transportation events provide you an opportunity to network with peers and industry leaders while staying current on innovative logistics and supply chain insights, trends and solutions to implement within your organization! 2020 topics include:
- Technology innovation and the actionable "How-to" implementation for your business;
- Advancing the transportation procurement process;
- The latest industry trends and how to overcome supply chain challenges and disruptions;
- And more!
Virtual Event: Benchmarking the Freight Visibility Experience – No Tech, High Tech, and Everything In-Between
Event Date: Thursday, June 11 | 11 a.m. CST
Event details: Part of our benchmarking series, this virtual event provides you an opportunity to stay on top of industry trends and solutions, as well as gain insights into how your transportation peers are solving their challenges. Join us Thursday, June 11 to learn how to use technology to improve freight visibility.
- Learn what challenges your peers are encountering and how they are approaching them
- Success stories from your peers
- Compare freight visibility solutions available, along with their limitations and benefits
Event Date: May 5, 2020
Event details: Our country depends on our supply chain professionals and transportation carriers to adapt and keep goods moving. Now more than ever, it's important to anticipate your long-term transportation strategy to keep your supply chain on track through -- and beyond -- the COVID19 disruption. Join us on May 5 to learn:
- Challenges your peers are encountering and how they are approaching them;
- Transportation aftershocks you should anticipate and what you should do now to prepare; and,
- The scale of the COVID-19 impact for intermodal and the actions we have taken to protect our customers.