Please follow the instructions below to submit a Cargo Claim:
- Download and complete the Cargo Claim Form
- Detailed description of what happened (Item was lost, replacement shipment, repairs completed, etc.)
- Proof of Delivery
- Pictures showing damages claiming for along with full view of item
- Repair Invoice
Claims should be addressed to the carrier’s claims department at the carrier’s home office. Below are the various delivery methods to Schneider:
Preferred & Most Efficient)
Attn: Cargo Claims Department - FTFM
PO Box 2550
Green Bay, WI 54306
- Fax: 920-403-8532
If you have any questions or assistance, please call 920-592-4109.
- If the damage is discovered after delivery and no notations were taken at the time of delivery, the damage must be reported to the claims department no later than 5 calendar days from the date of delivery.
- Pursuant to federal regulations, acknowledgement of the claim shall be made within 30 days of receipt. The carrier must pay, decline or submit a written offer to the claimant within 120 days of receipt of claim or advise the claimant in writing every 60 days thereafter of the reasons for delay.
- All claims will be processed in accordance with 49 USC 14706, 49 CFR Part 370 and any applicable contracts.