Official Schneider email subscription contest rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Schneider’s Email Subscription Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the United States that: (A) are current employees of transportation shippers; (B) new subscriber to Schneider email alerts or update their current subscription preferences (collectively, a “New Subscriber”); and (C), are among the first five hundred (500) New Subscribers during the Promotion Period (as described below) (“Eligible Participant”). The Contest is not open to Schneider employees or employees of other motor carriers or Schneider competitors. For avoidance of doubt, an entrant must meet all of the qualifications above in order to qualify as an Eligible Participant. Entries submitted by individuals that do not qualify as an Eligible Participant are void. Void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all federal, state, local, and municipal laws. U.S. law governs this Contest. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Schneider National, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Schneider” or “Sponsor”).
3. CONTEST TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Contest begins on 10/22/20 and ends 10/30/20 (the "Promotion Period") and is open to the first five hundred (500 New Subscribers. Schneider will keep the official time clock for the contest and will determine, in its sole discretion, whether entries for this contest are timely. Prizes (as described below) will be awarded in random drawings of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible Participants must be one of the first five hundred (500) individuals to subscribe to receive Schneider emails or update their email preferences to receive one (1) entry into the Contest. Limit one (1) entry per Contest per person. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person will be void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or misdirected entries. If an Eligible Recipient changes his or her contact information after entering the Contest, it is its sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by (postal) mailing notice to Sponsor’s address (listed below).
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Potential Prize winners (“Potential Winners”) will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received. The random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Contest. Potential Winners will be notified by electronic mail, and/or U.S. mail and/or telephone during or after the Promotion Period. Potential Winners may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/declaration of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and a Federal and State tax release. Winners may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be required to provide to Sponsor completed tax forms. Any such document required by the Sponsor must be properly executed and returned within five (5) days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame or with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize (as described below) to a potential alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The execution of additional releases and/or waivers of liability required by Sponsor and/or any other applicable sanctioning body or prize provider may also be required and must be returned within the time period specified by such entities, as appropriate.
6. PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded (each, a “Prize”): One (1) Schneider replica scale model truck One Prize per winner. All taxes and other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS TO THE CONTEST HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS PARENT COMPANY, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR THE RESULTS OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE CONTEST OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRIZE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ERRORS RELATED THERETO. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, postage-due or misdirected entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised or affected by other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Contest be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Contest and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Contest in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and administrator of this Contest is Schneider National, Inc., 3101 S. Packerland Drive, Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54306.
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Schneider National, Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective employees, officers, affiliates, agents, attorneys, insurers, and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this Contest, including infringement of intellectual property rights. Void where prohibited by law.