FreightPower Terms & Conditions
In order to make full use of the Website, you need to register a username with Schneider. You remain responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and you remain responsible for all uses of the Website with your username. You agree to promptly notify Schneider of any unauthorized use of your username with the Website.
Schneider reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website at any time and for any or no reason. You may not access the Website for the purpose of building a similar or competitive service. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automated method to retrieve, data mine, scrape or otherwise gather information or content available through the Website.
The Website is intended to provide near real-time information regarding Schneider’s service capabilities. However, the information in the Website may not be fully-accurate or up-to-date, and the general information on the Website does itself not constitute either an offer or an acceptance of any particular shipment; no binding transaction will take place, if at all, until after a shipment is quoted, accepted and booked as set forth below.
Use of the Website is also subject to the following:
- Any FreightPower quote will be based on the information you have provided and for full truckload and intermodal shipments will assume standard legal weight and dimensions unless otherwise specified.
- Rate quotes, once provided to you, are good for four (4) hours, except for less-than-truckload (LTL) rate quotes, which are good for one (1) week. All rates, once accepted by you, are good only for the date(s) of the shipments you specified when seeking a quote.
- Capacity is not guaranteed.
- All rate quotes assume live load/unload unless otherwise specified. Quotes include one (1) hour of load and unload time at no additional charge, with the exception of LTL quotes for which load and unload time included at no additional charge (if any) will vary by carrier.
- Pickup/delivery dates cannot be guaranteed; transit times are estimates and do not include the day of pickup or, with respect to LTL quotes, weekends.
- Notwithstanding any contract or agreement you may have with Schneider, this transaction is governed solely by the Terms contained within this Website, and the terms and conditions located at: (i) for truckload and intermodal services performed by Schneider: Tariff (Truckload and Intermodal), and (ii) for brokerage services arranged by Schneider: Brokerage Terms and Conditions ((i) and (ii), collectively, the "Online Terms"). For clarity, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Online Terms, any contract or agreement that you have with Schneider (including any pricing therein) will be inapplicable to any services quoted or booked through this Website.
- In connection with services arranged by Schneider’s brokerage division, Schneider operates solely as a broker and shall in no event be held liable for any cargo claims, injuries to persons (including death), or damage to property.
- Additional charges, if any, will be applied to the final invoice may be charged to the credit/debit card you submit, if applicable, for the transaction -- If paying by credit/debit card, upon clicking the “Agree” button below, you will be taken to a web page hosted by Chase Paymentech to enter your payment information;
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” SCHNEIDER AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SCHNEIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE EVEN IF SCHNEIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SCHNEIDER’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CAUSE HEREUNDER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EXCEED TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS ($200). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.