Shipper | Best practices
Six ways Schneider can solve your transportation needs
Six reasons to choose Schneider's solutions, services and expertise to give you more control over your supply chain and move you forward. Read them here.
Working with Schneider brings more beneﬁts than just moving freight from point A to B
We have the solutions, services and expertise to give you more control over your supply chain and move you forward.
Here are six reasons you should look to Schneider for your transportation needs.
Multimodal solutions give you ﬂexibility and capacity options
- Dry van truckload: Industry-leading, agile van truckload capacity when and where you need it most.
- Intermodal: As an asset-based provider, we use our own tractors, chassis, containers, and drivers to keep your freight on track.
- Bulk: We have unmatched capacity for bulk shipping by tankers, all with the latest technology.
- Less-than-truckload: Access Schneider’s vast network of prequaliﬁed carriers — along with our purchasing power — and simplify your LTL shipping experience.
- Refrigerated: From origin to destination, Schneider employs onboard technology to maintain the proper temperature and provide visibility throughout the route.
- Flatbed: Beyond standard ﬂatbeds, we can source and conﬁgure any trailing equipment you need to haul.
We protect your cargo and reputation
Multilayered safety solutions to keep your cargo safe
Shipment visibility throughout the transit
100% theft-free loads
Peace of mind for time-sensitive shipments
Flexible capacity that moves with your business
Schneider provides the capacity you demand for secure, reliable delivery and a track record you can count on. We have access to the most capacity in the industry through asset-based and non-asset ﬂeets that can ﬂex with you as your business needs change.
You can also instantly quote, book and track your spot Truckload, Intermodal and LTL freight with Schneider FreightPower®.
Access to freight capacity with asset-based ﬂeet and non-asset capabilities
As an asset-based carrier, we have more control over our equipment and give you ready access to the capacity you need. This allows us to:
- Swiftly provide solutions when things change and look at the whole transportation journey.
- Adjust the supply chain as needed.
- Create temporary dedicated ﬂeets when needed because we have a large inventory of asset-based equipment.
- Have access to non-asset capabilities to quickly provide solutions.
Continuous investments in equipment and freight technology
Every day, our freight technology and innovations automate processes, enables visibility, and delivers powerful insights to maximize efﬁciency on every shipment. From AI to APIs to Schneider FreightPower® and more, our technological breakthroughs are industry-renowned and keep our customers ahead.
These technologies allow you to track your freight with visibility and real-time communications, and are integrated into our processes to maximize efﬁciencies, keep your loads safe and help protect the environment.
North American network and qualiﬁed driver pool
We have more than 500 teams ready to handle your freight — so you can count on capacity with highly trained drivers behind the wheel.
More than 9,200,000 freight miles per day
approximately 9,000 company tractors
More than 180 properties worldwide
More than 50,000 qualified carrier relationships
Ready to talk to an expert about your transportation needs?
Contact us to learn how Schneider can best service your needs and help grow your business.
Drive your business forward
Sign up to receive our industry leading newsletter with case studies and insights you can put to use for your business.